Our E-Board met on November 30th to start the planning process for 2017. Our agenda focused on our financial challenges, increasing membership, the 2017 annual conference, improvements to our communication process, website improvements and training/professional development opportunities. Here are the highlights from that meeting:
- A full 3rd party audit will be done on our finances.
- We will be asking for your help in how we can grow our membership base.
- We will be using an email marketing/event management online tool (Constant Contact) to be more efficient and effective with our communication to you all.
- The website will be getting overhauled (more to come on this).
- We will be moving back to having more frequent training and professional development opportunities as well as provide the option for remote participation.